 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 742
Re: Exceedingly Rare Baseplates?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands
Date:
Sat, 6 Jan 2001 16:55:43 GMT

I've thought about getting these baseplates occasionally (the first used
toy store I went to had one of the dinosaur sets, complete with
baseplate) since they might make nice islands for the Pirate Game, but I
just keep holding off. Mega Bloks also has a couple other interesting
baseplates used in more recent sets, but again, I just can't bring
myself to mix Mega Bloks with my LEGO (heck I can't even convince myself
to mix my Tyco yet). I've also thought occasionally about Little Tykes
(I think) which has a large mountain which I thought about for a pirate
base (it even has a cave which of course would become a sea cave).

Frank