 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 719
  Glow in the Dark Legos Plastic Blocks ???

I have some glow in the Dark plastic building blocks that work with legos. They are kinda of clear. They do not have a name on them. Can anyone tell me who makes them or what brand they are or point me in the right direction to find out. (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: Glow in the Dark Legos Plastic Blocks ???

(...) Karen, I have a couple of 1x1 round bricks that GITD. They were made by MegaBloks. (24 years ago, 6-Feb-01, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)