 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 690
    Re: HES Valhalla —Chris Gray
   (...) I think you'll find that if you build up high enough, the bow will go away. It is quite noticeable if you build with MB 1x2's on the flexible baseplates. Even the 2x4's do it. However, when you get more than a couple of bricks high, the bow (...) (24 years ago, 23-Nov-00, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

        Re: HES Valhalla —Richard Parsons
   (...) Dunno about this. On mine, I got to about ten high for half the model and 19 for the balance and the bow wasn't going anywhere fast. I even gave it a couple of days to think about it :-) And this was MB 2x4s on grey Lego baseplates... Richard (...) (24 years ago, 24-Nov-00, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

        Re: HES Valhalla —Dave Schuler
   (...) I can't give precise figures, but I'm working on a structure about 30 bricks high composed mostly of MB 2x4 bricks. I noticed the same effect Chris described, in that the first few rows bowed noticeably, but now the whole structure doesn't (...) (24 years ago, 24-Nov-00, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)