 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 657
Re: MB White House
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands
Date:
Sun, 12 Nov 2000 04:27:51 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, Dave Schuler writes:
In lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, Peter White writes:

The Blue Thunder (the twin fin jet?) is new to Australia as far as I know.
It's in the same batch as the red helicopter and Aircraft Carrier.
The catalogues are on the minimalist side, like their website.

How big did the White House look ?

I haven't seen it in stores yet; I believe I read that it will be 1400
pieces, and if the previous ProBuilder sets are any indication, it will be
largely composed of 2x4 bricks.
As a bit of idle speculation, some of the new sets feature a MegaBloks
version of the round 2x2 brick with axlehole, but without the axlehole.  I'm
hoping (!) that The White House set will include a whole bunch of these...

Be sure to give us all the lowdown, if you purchase one.
Like the Lego Statue of Liberty, we may not see this in the Southern Hemisphere