 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 64
  Re: Clones and Tente Battleships

Wow, I have three or four Droid Factories by Kenner - is that the droid factory you mean or are you talking about a Lego clone? -- Have fun! John ( ig88888888@stlnet.com ) remove NOSPAM: John's Lego Web Trade Page: (URL) wp,dm,rk,df++ (...) (25 years ago, 20-May-99, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: Clones and Tente Battleships

(...) I'm talking about the Kenner one alright. My best friend had one, much to my eternal envy. It's not compatible, but you do "build"... LFB. (25 years ago, 22-May-99, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)