 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 532 (-10)
  Re: What an ambulance!

(...) news:G2EAI3.JMx@lugnet.com... (...) them, (...) No wonder they're juniorized. ;-) -- Tim Courtney - tim@zacktron.com (URL) - Centralized LDraw Resources (URL) - Zacktron Alliance ICQ: 23951114 - AIM: TimCourtne (24 years ago, 14-Oct-00, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, lugnet.general, lugnet.faq)

  Re: What an ambulance!

My god. Someone has, no, NEEDS to be sued for this! I think they just take Lego pieces, scratch off the Lego logo, repaint them, and stick them in their 'own' sets!! (URL) the flowers t the side of the building (URL) AT THE PROPELLERS AND (...) (24 years ago, 14-Oct-00, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, lugnet.general, lugnet.faq)

  Re: What an ambulance!

Set 1160 (Coby military set): Is it just me or is there a BLOCKMEN figure in the advertisement label of the box WITH the actual Cobi army figure? Really...go look at it. Set 1160. Do these guys have utterly NO sense of copyright? It's like Coke and (...) (24 years ago, 14-Oct-00, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: What an ambulance!

OOOOOHHH MAN!!! BLATENT COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT! Although, do my eyes deceive me? Clear light blue Minifig heads on the larger ambulance??? Go to this link to see what I mean: (URL) must admit that I salivated when I saw that particular one. Is this (...) (24 years ago, 14-Oct-00, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, lugnet.general, lugnet.faq)

  Re: What an ambulance!

(...) Most of it seems to be a clear copy of LEGO. The headlights, and most of the basic pieces, have a very big similarity to LEGO. It does seem that they're violating a few trademark laws. (24 years ago, 14-Oct-00, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, lugnet.general, lugnet.faq)

  Re: What an ambulance!

(...) minfigure is protected, it says so on some of the boxes. And isn't that a LEGO steering wheel? (24 years ago, 13-Oct-00, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, lugnet.general, lugnet.faq)

  Pokemon Megablok sets!

The new megablok web site ((URL) has images of Pokemon sets. They consist of a picture frame/baseplate and a whole bunch of what looks like 1x1 bricks, and instructions to make a mosaic. One set makes a pretty good picture of charmander, and the (...) (24 years ago, 13-Oct-00, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: Best Lock

(...) I assume you have visited thier website? They are a UK Company I have found them responsive if contacted Why not ask them for names of local stockists? (URL) a chain of independent toy shops stock Best-Lock. Well at least the ones local to me (...) (24 years ago, 13-Oct-00, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: Best Lock

(...) The Kids Play Factory at the Hatfield Galleria Outlet Centre has a selection of Best-Lock. I dont have a note of which sets, though. Chris (24 years ago, 12-Oct-00, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Best Lock

Help PLEASE!! I am trying to get hold of best-lock in the UK. Does anyone know where I can find it. I am looking for both military and JCB (24 years ago, 12-Oct-00, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact