 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 526
525  |  527
Subject:
Pokemon Megablok sets!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands
Date:
Fri, 13 Oct 2000 22:56:53 GMT

The new megablok web site (http://www.megabloks.com) has images of
Pokemon sets.  They consist of a picture frame/baseplate
and a whole bunch of what looks like 1x1 bricks, and
instructions to make a mosaic.
One set makes a pretty good picture of charmander, and
the other makes a so-so image of Pikachu.

I'm hoping for a 12" tall Pikachu like the Snoopy set...]

Thinking of snoopy, it just struck me: LegoLand CA (which
we visited this summer) is more like the Megablok's line
of models than like Lego's line of models.  Really.  In the
whole park, there's nothing resembling the arctic or rockraiders
style of building.

-gyug