 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 518
Re: DALU (Imitation LEGO)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 3 Oct 2000 14:33:50 GMT

In lugnet.general, John Neal writes:
Oh man!!

I realize that imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, but this is
ridiculous!!  That Dalu is such a blatant rip-off of LEGO® (check out their
logo!!) that it appears as if it were a spoof!  I can't believe that there are
people in this world who would have invested so much time and money into such an
obviously immoral endeavor.  Simply amazing.

I agree with you, although to Dalu's credit, they did give the warriors gloves.

James "Who thinks that the new pan-helm castle figs would be perfect with dark
gray gloves" Simpson