 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 46
    TOG'L? —John DiRienzo
   Anyone ever heard of or seen TOG'L? These are pretty odd looking! I had never heard of them, and at first look they don't even look like Lego, but they are a building toy of some kind. Lots of strange parts in the pics. I saw this in the dead (ATL) (...) (25 years ago, 22-Apr-99, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

        Re: TOG'L? —Frank Filz
     (...) Looking at it, I think I've seen it before. Not sure if we had it as a kid, or a friend had it, but the picture definitely reminds me of something. It looks from the picture that some of the block sides were hinged which seems to be accessing (...) (25 years ago, 22-Apr-99, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

        Re: TOG'L? —Steve Bliss
   We had TOG'L when I was a kid. It was fun to play with, but I can't imagine doing any serious building with it. That lot on eBay has a lot of elements I've never seen before -- the Tog'lmen, the bars, the base(plate), the wheels. Steve (...) (25 years ago, 22-Apr-99, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

        Re: TOG'L? —Frank Filz
    Steve Bliss wrote in message <371f683c.3113157@lu...et.com>... (...) Yea, as I remember, it was a somewhat soft plastic and thus not suited to very strong or rigid structures. Frank (25 years ago, 23-Apr-99, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)