 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 450
  My mom found set #450 for me! FOTD?

To All, Well, several moons ago, I asked my mom, who happens to frequently visit garage sales, to look for LEGO products. Unfortunately, she could never find them until last week, when she gave me a set, #450 box. Unfortunately, most of the parts (...) (24 years ago, 1-Aug-00, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, lugnet.general)