 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 442
    Byggis Super Mario Sets —Paul Maxwell
   I was surfing the other day and found a byggis comercial at: (URL) looks like Byggis (a company in the Scanbox Danmark group) has been having legal battles with TLC. At least these Super Mario Sets look better than the Pokemon Mega Bloks set I saw (...) (24 years ago, 21-Jul-00, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

        Re: Byggis Super Mario Sets —Tore Eriksson
   The link (URL) not work. I'd really like to see this commercial. I have bought a Byggis Super Mario set some years ago. It was a very good value set. If Byggis is a company in the Scanbox Danmark group, that also explains the Jurassic Park sets. (...) (24 years ago, 23-Jul-00, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

        Re: Byggis Super Mario Sets —James Parkin
   (...) I was able to dowload the video clip from this site: (URL) on the link at the very bottom of the page right under: MISC MERCHANDISE Super Mario Building Sets (Byggis) --james parkin (24 years ago, 23-Jul-00, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

        Re: Byggis Super Mario Sets —Tore Eriksson
   I already found it via AltaVista, but thank you anyway, James. (...) -- Tore Eriksson Sweden ICQ: 76066510 LEGO: MOC++++ FS,SP,TO++ TC+ LS YB@m (24 years ago, 23-Jul-00, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)