 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 446
Re: Byggis Super Mario Sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands
Date:
Sun, 23 Jul 2000 08:37:21 GMT

The link http://www.dragongames.com/repository/ads/videos/Bygcom.asf
does not work. I'd really like to see this commercial.

I have bought a Byggis Super Mario set some years ago. It was a very good value set.

If Byggis is a company in the Scanbox Danmark group, that also explains the Jurassic Park sets. After compared the
quality of Byggis and MegaBloks, I find Byggis way ahead of MegaBloks.

I don't know about the legal turns, but I've noticed that Byggis sets are getting harder and harder to find in Sweden.
There could be a connection. Is the commercial relatively new?

/Tore

Paul Maxwell wrote:

I was surfing the other day and found a byggis comercial at:

http://www.dragongames.com/repository/ads/

It looks like Byggis (a company in the Scanbox Danmark group) has been having
legal battles with TLC. At least these Super Mario Sets look better than the
Pokemon Mega Bloks set I saw yesterday.

Paul

--
Tore Eriksson