 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 422 (-5)
  Re: Two interesting items at Yahoo auctions

(...) I got one of those, with the light and sound element--it's actually a very dark olive. I auctioned it off and in fact took a loss (surprisingly)! Incidentally, I saw a ton of Planetoids sets (Mega Bloks) at several sites in MI and NJ. best (...) (24 years ago, 27-Jun-00, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: new Megabloks ProBuilder pages

(...) Thanks! The Blue Thunder and Sea Rescue are the same price as the older series of larger ProBuilder sets - about $35.00 in Canada. The USS Kittyhawk was $80.00 at TRU. That's about in line, going by piece count. US prices will all be lower, (...) (24 years ago, 26-Jun-00, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: new Megabloks ProBuilder pages

(...) Great pics and reviews Chris, glad to see they made a companion for the battleship. What are the prices like compared to the last pro-builder range ? pete.w <aquanaut@optusnet.com.au> (24 years ago, 26-Jun-00, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  new Megabloks ProBuilder pages

I've added 3 new pages to my website: (URL) are the new Megabloks ProBuilder sets: #9741 Sea Rescue - a 2 foot red and white marine helicopter #9743 Blue Thunder - a 2 foot blue and yellow jet #9780 USS Kittyhawk - a 3 foot, 1700 piece mostly grey (...) (24 years ago, 26-Jun-00, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Two interesting items at Yahoo auctions

These are two items that I found at the Yahoo auction site: (URL) first is a black apache helicopter set from BlockTek (Coko). It's not a bad set, and good choice if want at least one set from this manufacturer. The second is a a Loc Bloc space set, (...) (24 years ago, 24-Jun-00, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact