 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 419
418  |  420
Subject:
new Megabloks ProBuilder pages
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands
Date:
Mon, 26 Jun 2000 04:39:45 GMT

I've added 3 new pages to my website:

http://www.graysage.edmonton.ab.ca/cg/Toys/Megabloks/ProBuilder/SeaRescue/
http://www.graysage.edmonton.ab.ca/cg/Toys/Megabloks/ProBuilder/BlueThunder/
http://www.graysage.edmonton.ab.ca/cg/Toys/Megabloks/ProBuilder/USSKittyhawk/

These are the new Megabloks ProBuilder sets:

    #9741 Sea Rescue - a 2 foot red and white marine helicopter
    #9743 Blue Thunder - a 2 foot blue and yellow jet
    #9780 USS Kittyhawk - a 3 foot, 1700 piece mostly grey aircraft carrier

All 3 include inventories of the sets. The #9780 has 651 2x4x1 grey bricks!

I've also reformatted and added some new pictures to the page for my 7-1/2
foot grey skyscraper:

http://www.graysage.edmonton.ab.ca/cg/Toys/Megabloks/Skyscraper/

--
Don't design inefficiency in - it'll happen in the implementation.

Chris Gray     cg@ami-cg.GraySage.Edmonton.AB.CA
               http://www.GraySage.Edmonton.AB.CA/cg/