 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 419
  new Megabloks ProBuilder pages

I've added 3 new pages to my website: (URL) are the new Megabloks ProBuilder sets: #9741 Sea Rescue - a 2 foot red and white marine helicopter #9743 Blue Thunder - a 2 foot blue and yellow jet #9780 USS Kittyhawk - a 3 foot, 1700 piece mostly grey (...) (24 years ago, 26-Jun-00, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: new Megabloks ProBuilder pages

(...) Great pics and reviews Chris, glad to see they made a companion for the battleship. What are the prices like compared to the last pro-builder range ? pete.w <aquanaut@optusnet.com.au> (24 years ago, 26-Jun-00, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: new Megabloks ProBuilder pages

(...) Thanks! The Blue Thunder and Sea Rescue are the same price as the older series of larger ProBuilder sets - about $35.00 in Canada. The USS Kittyhawk was $80.00 at TRU. That's about in line, going by piece count. US prices will all be lower, (...) (24 years ago, 26-Jun-00, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: new Megabloks ProBuilder pages

(...) That's an excellent set of pictures and a good overview, but I'm still lamenting the end of Tente's naval ship offerings--the Mega Bloks ships still look far too pixellated in terms of hull curvature. Better to have no curvature at all, (...) (24 years ago, 27-Jun-00, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: new Megabloks ProBuilder pages

(...) The elevators don't actually work very well. Megabloks don't have any pieces with slots like Lego does, so the designer had to fake it using plates and some of their 2 x 2 double-sided pieces (plate with lugs on both sides). There are a bigger (...) (24 years ago, 27-Jun-00, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)