 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 404
  Best-Lock in the US

Greetings Cloners... I got the following e-mail from Best-Lock on Tuesday. "Best-Lock is a small manufacturer competing with some of the biggest companies in the toy industry, so we really do appreciate your interest and are working very hard to get (...) (24 years ago, 9-Jun-00, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: Best-Lock in the US

(...) He's probably referring to HEB Grocery or HEB Pantry. (24 years ago, 9-Jun-00, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: Best-Lock in the US

(...) Perhaps if you searched for "High Explosives?" In any case, an unfortunate appellation. uselessly, LFB (24 years ago, 13-Jun-00, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)