 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 405
Re: Best-Lock in the US
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands
Date:
Fri, 9 Jun 2000 21:03:22 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, Paul Maxwell writes:
Greetings Cloners... I got the following e-mail from Best-Lock on Tuesday.

"Best-Lock is a small manufacturer
competing with some of the biggest companies in the toy industry, so we
really do appreciate your interest and are working very hard to get you
the products you want, at good value for money prices.

One of the biggest problems to date has been to get a large enough range
of our products into the marketplace. We have some good news - from
August on products will be available at the following outlets:

1. Get The Toys.Com (www.GetTheToys.com), an internet retailer
2. Target Stores
3. Toys R Us
4. Kmart
5. JC Penney (catalogue)
6. HE Butt Grocery

and other leading stores"

What in the world is HE Butt? Try and do a search on that and all you get is
XXX!

Paul

He's probably referring to HEB Grocery or HEB Pantry.