 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 387
  Gender-changing plates -- in new MegaBlocks sets?

(...) [actually 2 X 2, as noted by another poster] (...) O.K., for the first time my local TRU has a rather large selection of MegaBlocks. I was impressed with the high price:part ratio in their sets, and some of the models actually looked quite (...) (24 years ago, 3-May-00, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: Gender-changing plates -- in new MegaBlocks sets?

(...) with (...) John, bite the bullet and find that battleship set, I have sixteen of them. It sells out at the stores I frequent too. Heaps of light grey bricks, light grey plates, black plates and transparent 1x1 cylinder elements. (some plates (...) (24 years ago, 3-May-00, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: Gender-changing plates -- in new MegaBlocks sets?

(...) I've got inventories of some of them on my site. According to those, the #9761 Desert Patrol has 11 tan double-sided 2x2's. That's all I see, but I don't have inventories of the #9745 WaveBreaker or of the two new smaller green military sets (...) (24 years ago, 3-May-00, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: Gender-changing plates -- in new MegaBlocks sets?

(...) There are about a dozen or so in the USS Kitthawk aircraft carrier. All light grey in colour (like most of that set). Kerry (24 years ago, 6-Nov-00, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)