 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 367
    MegaBloks Blok Bots (Re: An inquiry I sent off..) —Joseph Gonzalez
   (...) i was quite happy with the military models we already got and now this! (...) whoa, i hadn't heard about the snoopy sets...excellent! ..joseph g (24 years ago, 14-Apr-00, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

        Re: MegaBloks Blok Bots (Re: An inquiry I sent off..) —Joseph Gonzalez
   i just had to go back and take a second look. i really wish there were some more images of the models (plus the page mentioned something about one called "ice"..that came just tad close to sounding like a throw-bot). i'm REALLY looking forward to (...) (24 years ago, 14-Apr-00, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)