 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 352 (-5)
  Re: The mythical gender-changing plates

(...) Aw, Rich, that hurts! You know I'm also a quite rabid apologist for clones! Dave! (25 years ago, 31-Mar-00, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: The mythical gender-changing plates

(...) And, I hasten to add in a shameless bit of self-promotion, it will be one of the parts featured in my forthcoming CLONE.DATs release for use with LDraw, hopefully to be rolled out this weekend. Thanks to the very helpful efforts of Tore (...) (25 years ago, 31-Mar-00, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: The mythical gender-changing plates

Why don't people ask me? I'm one of the BEST resident experts on clones and clone piece types. Tyco made male to male gender changers. They unfortunately have a 1/6 bick space that the studs attatch to. (For those that need help understanding the (...) (25 years ago, 31-Mar-00, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: The mythical gender-changing plates

(...) Megabloks has the double-male pieces in 2x2x1/3 size. They are quite common, and I believe in several colours (although being a castle person, grey is what I remember most). (25 years ago, 31-Mar-00, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: The mythical gender-changing plates

(...) It seems to me that I've seen a single stud double male part also (I'll have to dig into my clone-brands bucket tonight). I've also not checked what the actual thickness of the double male part is, it definitely is going to cause glitches in (...) (25 years ago, 31-Mar-00, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact