 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 341
  Re: Bloc-Tek Apache Helicopter

(...) The (...) last (...) Technically, they have been out of production, (AFAIK), for about 5 years. I found my last one at a KB Toyworks last year. Sort of. Joseph Gonzalez has had direct communications with them, and might be able to give you (...) (25 years ago, 30-Mar-00, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: Bloc-Tek Apache Helicopter

(...) here's a scan of that: (URL) the stealth bomber model that came out around the same time: (URL)Hmmm...when were they available? (Besides "until now, when you bought that (...) i never saw these at regular stores but heard about them after they (...) (25 years ago, 30-Mar-00, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)