 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 338
337  |  339
Subject:
Bloc-Tek Apache Helicopter
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands
Date:
Thu, 30 Mar 2000 01:09:12 GMT

Anyone know anything about this Coko Apache?  I found it at a KB
ToyWorks tonight, and it's interesting.  It claims affinities with Coko
Bricks in the copyrighting (It's a Larami product), and has a light and
sound element.  Yet it bears a 1991 copyright.  Hmmm...if everyone draws
a blank, I can post photos of the much-beaten box.

best

Lindsay