 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 303
    Re: best-lock 2000-2001 lineup —Brad Hamilton
   Those models look fantastic. Normally, I am utterly against any immitation LEGO products, but these look better than what LEGO is producing! I bet the prices are better too. I have two questions: How compatible are they with LEGO bricks? I've seen (...) (25 years ago, 3-Mar-00, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

        Re: best-lock 2000-2001 lineup —Frank Filz
   (...) Check out some of the other posts for impressions of Best Lock sets. (...) The brick, plate, and stud heights are different, but the stud pitch and diameter is the same. (...) I believe it is Polystyrene, which is harder than ABS so it doesn't (...) (25 years ago, 3-Mar-00, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)