 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 2902
  Ministeck building bricks

Those who ever visited (URL) my webpage> probably noticed that I used to make mosaics with material from the German manufacturer "ministeck". I recently visited (URL) website> to check out their new models, and guess what: they now have building (...) (16 years ago, 4-Nov-08, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)

  Re: Ministeck building bricks

(...) Hi Maarten! Thanks for this exciting news! Looking at the samples on their webpage, I conclude that the sets are part of a family of non-LEGO and non-Mega Bloks clones, including Coko, Oxford, and Best-Lock, among many others. My knowledge of (...) (16 years ago, 4-Nov-08, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)