 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 2885
    Re: Best-Lock update Gereon Stein
   Looks like BestLock are trying to fill a gap here - Playmobil is somewhat successful with their Romans theme, but there hasn't been anything alike in the brick scene. I've become somewhat hesitant w/regard to clone brands over the years - they (...) (16 years ago, 10-Jul-08, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

        Re: Best-Lock update —Joseph Gonzalez
   (...) jerry have you tried any clones at all? i don't mind a clone once in a while, i mainly buy them for the models (military assortment, and good amount of bricks for the price) and i don't mix them with other brands (just my personal preference). (...) (16 years ago, 10-Jul-08, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

        Re: Best-Lock update Gereon Stein
   (...) Joseph, as a matter of fact I did - and some. (...) BestLock are sometimes found in discount stores, but they are usually older sets of poor quality - hence my hesitant expectations with regard to quality (in material) of newer sets. I do own (...) (16 years ago, 11-Jul-08, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)