 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 2884
Re: Best-Lock update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands
Date:
Thu, 10 Jul 2008 13:39:34 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, Joseph Gonzalez wrote:
looks like best-lock is finally getting their page updated (some pages still
under construction).  this roman boat looks kinda cool:
http://www.best-lock.com/Romans.htm

has anybody (lego or clone company) ever done romans?

Hi, Jorge!

We've had a little discussion about these over at The Bloks Forum, but I'm not
sure that anyone has seen these sets in person as yet.

They do indeed look pretty cool--I especially like the body shields and the
helmets.

If you come upon any other info, please let us know.  Otherwise, feel free to
stop by to see if we've found anything further, too.

Dave!
http://bloks.hyperboards.com