 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 2849
  New Cobi/Best-Lock sets at Toys R Us

Does anyone have any pictures of the new Cobi/Best-Lock sets at Toys R Us? I'd like to see what they look like so I'll know which ones to save for. Thanks, Jeff (17 years ago, 23-Aug-07, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: New Cobi/Best-Lock sets at Toys R Us

(...) No pictures, but lots of data. 4 small $7 tubs, police, fire, construction, and basic bricks (180 in this little tub) 3 large tubs, military police, contruction, fire, $17. 2 $ boxes, army and pirates, (new tank, different pirate minifigs at (...) (17 years ago, 3-Sep-07, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)