 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 2839
    anyone know of this clone brand? battleships —Bruce Hietbrink
   Hey all, I just got this e-mail but don't recognize the clone brand the guy is describing. Does anyone out there in o-t.clone-brands recognize this? -- I was wondering if you could help me. I've searched all over the Internet (including ebay, (...) (18 years ago, 20-Mar-07, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)

        Re: anyone know of this clone brand? battleships —Bob Parker
   (...) I assume you are talkiing about (URL) brand ships. I loved those too as a kid. :-) Try putting in 'Tente' into your ebay search and you should get more results. HTH (18 years ago, 20-Mar-07, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)