 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 2803
    Gundam Mega Bloks questionnaire —Jeff Stembel
   From Gunota Headlines Blog: Yet another Bandai merchandise questionnaire, this time on Gundam Perfect Web's Mega Bloks site ( (URL) ). Besides the usual set of questions, they ask what people want to see from the line in the future. Respondents can (...) (18 years ago, 29-Dec-06, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, lugnet.build.mecha)

        Re: Gundam Mega Bloks questionnaire —Dave Schuler
   (...) Thanks for the news, Jeff! I'm still lamenting the fact that we can't readily get these sets in the US, but it's greatly encouraging to see a discussion of future plans for the licensed product line. I don't make a habit of perusing Gundam (...) (18 years ago, 29-Dec-06, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)