 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 2803
2802  |  2804
Subject:
Gundam Mega Bloks questionnaire
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, lugnet.build.mecha
Date:
Fri, 29 Dec 2006 12:48:42 GMT

From Gunota Headlines Blog:

Yet another Bandai merchandise questionnaire, this time on Gundam Perfect Web's
Mega Bloks site ( http://www.gundam.channel.or.jp/goods/megabloks/ ). Besides
the usual set of questions, they ask what people want to see from the line in
the future. Respondents can choose from the following:
- "I want more mobile suits of the same size in the line-up (Zaku, Gouf, Dom,
etc.)"
- "I want large-scale (high price) merchandise like battleships and mobile
armors (White Base, Big Zam, etc.)"
- "I want small-scale (low price) merchandise like fighter craft and submachines
(Core Booster, Magella Attack, etc.)"
- "I want sets that focus on the characters (Char in the bar during Gihren's
speech, Amuro vs. Char duel, etc.)"
- "I want gimmicks like transforming and interchangeable equipment (Z Gundam,
Super Gundam, etc.)"
- "I want to swap blocks and build original items not from the Gundam worldview
(original fighter craft & robots, etc.)"
- "I want to join different merchandise together and build original items
(Gundam + Zaku, etc.)"
- "Other"