 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 2798
Re: Medium-Range Shuttle
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands
Date:
Thu, 16 Nov 2006 03:57:48 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, Avery Christy wrote:
   In lugnet.space, Dave Schuler wrote:
   I give you the Planetoids II Medium-Range Shuttle.

Slightly Apocryphal, I grant you. Thanks for looking!

Dave!

(FUT OT.Clones only)

I was scratching my head over the nose elements until I realized that those were wing pieces I had seen from another set, good use there. I agree, the trans red does maximize sensor coolness. I have not seen the pieces in any MB sets for the conic laser array, where did they come from?

Neat shuttle.

Hi Avery!

Thanks for looking, and thanks very much for the feedback! The cone elements are pretty rare (to nonexistent) in recent sets, but they were fairly common a few years back. You can see some as part of the forward array on the 9332 Repzyllian Fighter:
.

I hope to do some more unofficial Plantoids II stuff in the near future.

Dave!