 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 2797
  Re: Medium-Range Shuttle

(...) I was scratching my head over the nose elements until I realized that those were wing pieces I had seen from another set, good use there. I agree, the trans red does maximize sensor coolness. I have not seen the pieces in any MB sets for the (...) (18 years ago, 12-Nov-06, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)

  Re: Medium-Range Shuttle

(...) Hi Avery! Thanks for looking, and thanks very much for the feedback! The cone elements are pretty rare (to nonexistent) in recent sets, but they were fairly common a few years back. You can see some as part of the forward array on the 9332 (...) (18 years ago, 16-Nov-06, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)