 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 2797 (-10)
  Re: Medium-Range Shuttle

(...) I was scratching my head over the nose elements until I realized that those were wing pieces I had seen from another set, good use there. I agree, the trans red does maximize sensor coolness. I have not seen the pieces in any MB sets for the (...) (18 years ago, 12-Nov-06, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)

  Medium-Range Shuttle

I give you the Planetoids II Medium-Range Shuttle. With comfortable seating for a single occupant, this craft boasts impressive speed and sufficient defensive armament to discourage all but the most determined interference. Note the pair of (...) (18 years ago, 7-Nov-06, to lugnet.space, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)

  Re: Review of LotRs Prancing Pony

(...) I don't know that this exactly qualifies as breaking news, but I just stumbled upon a nice review of this set, complete with good, clear pictures. Read it (URL) here>, if you're interested. The whole Intelli-Blox Lord of the Rings series was (...) (18 years ago, 31-Oct-06, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)

  Re: Pyrates Battle for Treasure Island on sale at Aldi

(...) Thanks for the heads up, Marc--I believe this retailed for $49.99 in first release. Do you mean the bag-your-own grocery store Aldi? We have one semi-locally, but it's a little too out of the way for weekly perishables. Dave! (18 years ago, 30-Oct-06, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)

  Pyrates Battle for Treasure Island on sale at Aldi

I don't know if this is a deal or not, but for what it's worth: (2 URLs) $29.95 at Aldi stores.> Marc Nelson Jr. (URL) Marc's Creations>> (18 years ago, 30-Oct-06, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)

  Problems with the Bloks Forum

Hyperboards is getting pounded by spambots, and the bogus traffic is making it hard to view the forums, much less post to them. When I was last able to get into the site, there were a few dozen crap-posts, hawking all kinds of products wholesome and (...) (18 years ago, 25-Oct-06, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: Buddha Bot

(...) Whoops! Scratch that bit about the 45-degree slopes--closer inspection reveals them to have the LEGO-standard peg on the underside, rather than the Mega Bloks design. But the 1x2 brick with the six rectangular grooves near the hip joint, (...) (18 years ago, 20-Oct-06, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)

  Re: Buddha Bot

(...) Good call! The 45-degree inverse slopes on the left arm also appear to be Mega Bloks, as are several other visible elements. Nice spotting! Dave! (18 years ago, 19-Oct-06, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)

  Re: Review of MB 3731 SNAKE Mobile Defense Unit

(...) It looks kind of like a (URL) M270 MLRS>. Marc Nelson Jr. (URL) Marc's Creations>> (18 years ago, 18-Oct-06, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)

  Review of MB 3731 SNAKE Mobile Defense Unit

Review of Mega Bloks 3731 SNAKE Mobile Defense Unit Number of Pieces: 235 Number of Figures: 1 Accessories: Hand-held Machine Gun MSRP: About $15.00 (on sale at KMart for $13.49) This was the first ProBuilder set I picked up in quite a while, due to (...) (18 years ago, 18-Oct-06, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact