 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 276
Re: Permanently attaching bricks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands
Date:
Sat, 19 Feb 2000 22:55:19 GMT

David C. Pyatt wrote in message ...
Can anyone tell me if Mega-Blocks are ABS like LEGO bricks?  Please reply • in
lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands so as to keep this on-topic. :) I purchased • some
ABS Cement and want to experiment with permanently attaching pieces and • don't
want to ruin any LEGO in the testing process! Thanks!  Dave

I believe Mega-Blocks to be Poly-Styrene (like plastic models) as opposed to
ABS. The plastic feels more like PS than ABS.

You need to investigate how to set follow-ups, which would automatically
cause replies to go to a specific newsgroup (or set of newsgroups). Also,
for most clone questions, there probably isn't much need to post outside
off-topic.clone-brands (most of us who have enough interest to know details
about the clone brands follow clone-brands).

Frank