 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 2755
    Re: PodBrix??? —Timothy Gould
   (...) If you look at the line above it suggests that he doesn't make them himself and that they are genuine Lego. Looking at the various figs this would make sense since they seem to be in standard Lego colours. As for legal... it depends when the (...) (18 years ago, 7-Aug-06, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)

        Re: PodBrix??? —Dave Schuler
   (...) From a quick perusal of the FAQ: How are the PodBrix minifigs created? Tomi Responds: I start with a standard LEGO® brand minifig and modify it by hand to create the desired appearance. Each one is slightly different. Sounds to me as though (...) (18 years ago, 7-Aug-06, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)