 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 2752 (-5)
  Re: MegaBloks announces Mobile Suit Gundam License

(...) Again from Gunota: Products announced: RX-78-2 and Char's Zaku II, MSRP is 8500yen + tax. (URL) small pictures can be found here: (URL) come with a hanger bay and a mini-fig. I am surprised by the high price - more than twice of a MG model. (...) (18 years ago, 14-Jul-06, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: Clone brand quality

(...) Thanks Rene, you are of course right, I did mean PeBe; unfortunately not the first time I mixed the two. But I thought Polly was East German as well? Was it West German instead?? Arne, Copenhagen (18 years ago, 7-Jul-06, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: Clone brand quality

(...) Thanks for the link! Dave! (18 years ago, 6-Jul-06, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: Clone brand quality

(...) Thanks for the clarification--I only have one "Brick" Castle set, and it included clearly pirated as well as clearly original elements. I don't own any "Shifty," but I concur with your assessment. (...) Tyco is of excellent quality, and some (...) (18 years ago, 6-Jul-06, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: Clone brand quality

(...) Hi Dave, do you know Andreas Haase's gallery of clone brands and similar systems? (URL) Godt! Rene (18 years ago, 6-Jul-06, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact