 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 2732 (-5)
  Re: MegaBloks announces Mobile Suit Gundam License

(...) I agree that the plates and bricks don't always line up laser-straight with one another, but honestly I kind of like that. I've never had any major problems as a result, though I acknowledge that the fit can sometimes be a little tight. (...) (...) (18 years ago, 25-Jun-06, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: MegaBloks announces Mobile Suit Gundam License

(...) Sadly my experience of Mega Bloks was pretty bad. I also had issues of actually getting them to stick together sometimes. Have your ever tried stacking 8 or so Mega Bloks 2x1 plates? Then do the same with Lego ones. Now run your finger over (...) (18 years ago, 25-Jun-06, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: MegaBloks announces Mobile Suit Gundam License

(...) Fair enough, but it's still in the disser's own interest to know what he's talking about. Dave! (18 years ago, 25-Jun-06, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)

  Re: MegaBloks announces Mobile Suit Gundam License

(...) Well, I find it annoying, yes. (URL) are some of my thoughts on the subject, in fact. At the end of the day, this is obviously a LEGO-fansite, but it seems childish in a "he-men-women-haters-club" sort of way to attach a little snark in the (...) (18 years ago, 25-Jun-06, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)

  Re: MegaBloks announces Mobile Suit Gundam License

(...) Gonna have to disagree with you whole heartedly on the quality of Mega Bloks. When the MB Dragons line first came out, I bought several sets, being a dragon fan. I put the sets together and they look good, even if they are built out of (...) (18 years ago, 25-Jun-06, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact