 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 2722 (-5)
  Re: MegaBloks announces Mobile Suit Gundam License

(...) Dave's point is you should be informed before you diss, otherwise you just make yourself look bad. Jeff (18 years ago, 24-Jun-06, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)

  Re: MegaBloks announces Mobile Suit Gundam License

(...) Sigh. That puts me in a very tough position. 1) I hate Megablocks, and refuse to buy their low quality bricks and poor designs. 2) I'm possibly the biggest Gundam fan here. What do I do now? :/ (18 years ago, 24-Jun-06, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: MegaBloks announces Mobile Suit Gundam License

(...) If I want to diss Megabloks, then I'm in the exact right place to do it. (The L in LUGNET stands for LEGO.) (18 years ago, 24-Jun-06, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)

  Re: MegaBloks announces Mobile Suit Gundam License

WOW! Very nice looking Gundam there. Given that MB and Lego bricks are 99% the same and compatible, it should be an easy feat to build Lego versions once the instructions become available. I look forward to that! Dave (18 years ago, 24-Jun-06, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)

  Re: MegaBloks announces Mobile Suit Gundam License

(...) I think it's safe to say Bandai has the ability to nix something that MegaBloks develops if they're not happy with it, so I highly doubt this would happen. Also, as Dave said, MB already beat Lego in the mecha department. As much as I don't (...) (18 years ago, 24-Jun-06, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact