 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 2701
  New (to me) BTR Sets

(URL) Inferno> and (URL) Skyblast> These were the first previously-unseen BTR sets that I've encountered in quite a long time. To the best of my knowledge Hasbro has discontinued this product line, but it's a shame, because in some ways it seems (...) (18 years ago, 5-Jun-06, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)

  Re: New (to me) BTR Sets

(...) That's actually been the way missiles have been working for actual Transformers for a while now, especially in the small ones. And yes, it works rather well. (18 years ago, 9-Jun-06, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)