 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 2697
  Mystery Train

Does anybody recognize this train? Must be some clone, and it look compatible. doesn´t it? (URL) I won the auction and am eager to have a closer look at it when it arrives! /Tore (18 years ago, 25-May-06, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: Mystery Train

(...) Weird! I've never seen a train or tracks like that before, and I have no idea what clone brand it might be. However, about seven years ago I bought a heap of LEGO from someone I knew casually, and in the mix was a bunch of clone elements. Most (...) (18 years ago, 26-May-06, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: Mystery Train

(...) I do believe that is by Tomy. I have a Hot Wheels size Tomy car with four studs on the roof, and I have the top of a Tomy steam engine that looks similar to that. Look here: (URL) (18 years ago, 26-May-06, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: Mystery Train

(...) It arrived earlier this week, and yes, it is fairly Lego compatible. At the top of the locomotve, and on the sides of the straights, the studs have the correct distance. But the could have been just a little, little larger to make better (...) (18 years ago, 2-Jun-06, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)