 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 2655
Re: Freeze!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands
Date:
Tue, 17 Jan 2006 16:16:19 GMT

In lugnet.space, Dave Schuler wrote:
   Apocryphal Ice Planet 2002

Check out the first sample here.

Hmmm. First, 3 question:

1. What does “apocryphal” mean?

2. Where did you get your design inspiration?

3. There is no third question

:-)

All seriousness aside, I can only admire your dedication to clone world. You definitely march to the beat of a different drum, Dave!

On to the critique: This is a nice little ship, presumably scout class, and easily identified in ICMMII color scheme. Or perhaps a spy ship, infiltrating the home world on reconnaissance for nefarious purposes? Oh what a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive.

I look forward to seeing subsequent offerings; maybe something larger and more intimidating:-d

JOHN

...“blocks of ice” You’re incorrigible, Dave!