 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 2636
    Re: Pirates of the Caribbean license deal! —George Edward Godwin
   (...) I was thinking of the large blobby shaped "bases" that come with the small sets. Blech! At least a LEGO BURP has regular sides and edges that allow it to be built into something larger. (19 years ago, 3-Nov-05, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)

        Re: Pirates of the Caribbean license deal! —Dave Schuler
     (...) Oh, those. Yeah, they're not the best, but I'll say this: To me, LEGO BURPS look like nothing more than a deliberate effort to reduce the number of bricks in a set, whereas the Mega Bloks rock-elements at least resemble the rocks that they (...) (19 years ago, 3-Nov-05, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)

        Re: Pirates of the Caribbean license deal! —Avery Christy
   (...) Hhmmmm, sounds like a challenge, Mr. Godwin. Very well, I accept. Take a gander, if you will, at the following test shots: (URL) Test for a comic> Ideas, criticisms, opinions, --> Welcome. -Avery (19 years ago, 10-Nov-05, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)