 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 2627 (-5)
  Re: Two New MOCs

(...) (URL) Here's> another new MOC continuing in the Police-themed vein I've pursued of late. Feedback is appreciated, as always. Dave! FUT: OT.Clones (19 years ago, 24-Oct-05, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, lugnet.space, FTX)

  New Narnia Pics

(URL) a link that will take you to new pics of three sets. Earlier photos online left out the minifigs and accessories, but they're clearly visible in these shots. You'll see Aslan, for example, and a Minotaur in two of them. Check them out! Dave! (19 years ago, 22-Oct-05, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)

  Re: 'Virtual' Preservation Project for CKS

(...) Meccano is best known as Erector in the states. Something the more purile Uk-AFOLS find somewhat amusing. Although that may preclude the A in AFOL. Rokenbok is an amusing little system - it reminds me of the Fraggle rock doozer constructions. (...) (19 years ago, 17-Oct-05, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: 'Virtual' Preservation Project for CKS

(...) Just measure the 2 gable pieces, (of the originals) see elsewhere in the thread, the rest of the original pieces are done already... (...) Indeed. Many of these systems don't have that many different parts either, The original Tinkertoy has (...) (19 years ago, 18-Oct-05, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: 'Virtual' Preservation Project for CKS

(...) Yes. I've been thinking the same thing for a while now. Let's do it! I started on construx primitives a while back and someone already has a good library for knex. I bought some Lincoln Logs for my two year old son so I could measure them : ) (...) (19 years ago, 17-Oct-05, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, lugnet.cad.dev)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact