 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 2623
  Re: 'Virtual' Preservation Project for CKS

(...) Yes. I've been thinking the same thing for a while now. Let's do it! I started on construx primitives a while back and someone already has a good library for knex. I bought some Lincoln Logs for my two year old son so I could measure them : ) (...) (19 years ago, 17-Oct-05, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: 'Virtual' Preservation Project for CKS

(...) Just measure the 2 gable pieces, (of the originals) see elsewhere in the thread, the rest of the original pieces are done already... (...) Indeed. Many of these systems don't have that many different parts either, The original Tinkertoy has (...) (19 years ago, 18-Oct-05, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, lugnet.cad.dev)