 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 2593
  Side bar update!

Took me long enuf... Anyway, with much further ado, a great listing of clone manufacturers was sent to me by Dave! (I won't mention how long ago...) Have a look at the sidebar--I was very impressed by the websites of some of these toy brick (...) (19 years ago, 26-Sep-05, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: Side bar update!

(...) Boring. Listen, if you want to even tempt the faithful, you will need spiffy links using colorful logos, etc. How about some pics of MOCs, real and virtual? Raise the (side) bar, Dave! (not to be confused with Dave!) JOHN (19 years ago, 26-Sep-05, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)

  Re: Side bar update!

(URL) :-d> :-) (19 years ago, 26-Sep-05, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)

  Re: Side bar update!

(...) I'd love to see some MOCs highlighted in the sidebar other than my own. Come on, clone-fans--let's see what you've got! (...) By the way, John, for an alleged non-fan of clones, you spend a lot of time in this forum... Confession is good for (...) (19 years ago, 27-Sep-05, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)

  Re: Side bar update!

(...) Look at it this way, Dave: I've known about those links since before you became curator, so if anyone's guilty of too long a delay... (...) Thank you for posting these links! One point I'd like to mention is that the "comprehensive listing" is (...) (19 years ago, 27-Sep-05, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: Side bar update!

(...) Yes: I read LUGNET via the web interface so in effect, I skim all forums but spend little time actually in any.... BTW, "Confession" is a very interesting topic-- we should take that up one day:-) JOHN (19 years ago, 27-Sep-05, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)

  Re: Side bar update!

From (URL) : "Linking "It is forbidden to create a hyperlink to the Site or any part of the Site without our prior written consent." That's hilarious. (19 years ago, 3-Oct-05, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)