 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 2577 (-5)
  Re: Megabloks Narnia Pics

(...) A LUGNET reader who is not yet able to post has sent me this link: (URL) features clearer photos of the sets but no shots of the figures or accessories. In discussing them, he and I have inferred that these photos may be from the design stage, (...) (19 years ago, 27-Aug-05, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: Some info about Block-Men

(...) If this webpage is believable (URL) is owned by Meccano - but I can't get confirmation on that from the Meccano homepage, and I honestly doubt it. This Malvina page says: "These toys (Cobi) are distributed only in Belarus and Russia". This (...) (19 years ago, 23-Aug-05, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)

  Some info about Block-Men

Back in 1998 a line of LEGO-compatible military construction sets hit the market under the name Block-Men. I was generally pleased with this brand, as I revealed (URL) but it must be admitted that the sets were somewhat overpriced. Still, as a (...) (19 years ago, 22-Aug-05, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)

  Clone-brand CAD package

I spotted (URL) this> more or less by accident while perusing the Cobi website. This is a brand that either uses the same molds as Block-Men or else is directly affiated with that now-defunct brand. Some of the sets look very cool, but unfortunately (...) (19 years ago, 22-Aug-05, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)

  TRU Clearance items

Not much to sing about, but ArtAsylum's C3 stuff appears to be on somewhat deep discount. I grabbed Darkseid's Throne Room for $5.00, and the Batwing and large Batmobile sets appeared to be about $6.50 each. There are a few LEGO sets on similarly (...) (19 years ago, 22-Aug-05, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact