 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 2575
    Some info about Block-Men —Dave Schuler
   Back in 1998 a line of LEGO-compatible military construction sets hit the market under the name Block-Men. I was generally pleased with this brand, as I revealed (URL) but it must be admitted that the sets were somewhat overpriced. Still, as a (...) (19 years ago, 22-Aug-05, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)

        Re: Some info about Block-Men —Arne Lykke Nielsen
   (...) If this webpage is believable (URL) is owned by Meccano - but I can't get confirmation on that from the Meccano homepage, and I honestly doubt it. This Malvina page says: "These toys (Cobi) are distributed only in Belarus and Russia". This (...) (19 years ago, 23-Aug-05, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)