 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 2551
    Have we seen the death of BTR? —Avery Christy
   While I ponder, weak and weary from mowing tall grass yards grown a day or two or more, I fumble in, a tired ghost of who I was before, to see my dusty array of bricks all in store With dust and age gathered as a funeral procession there to morn And (...) (19 years ago, 19-Jul-05, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

        Re: Have we seen the death of BTR? —Dave Schuler
   (...) You may talk of Built-To-Rule ‘Cause the sets are really cool, But you haven’t seen a new one for a while. If you miss the parts and colors You can only hoot and hollar That, at best, you might peruse the clearance aisle. They seemed destined (...) (19 years ago, 20-Jul-05, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)