 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 2517
    New Command Ops sets at www.megabloks.com —Dave Schuler
   (URL) and (URL) Not sure when these hit the site, or when they'll hit the shelves, but there you have it. Dave! (19 years ago, 31-May-05, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)

        Re: New Command Ops sets at www.megabloks.com —Dave Schuler
   (...) Hey, I just noticed something. Looking at (URL) set, I see that the collapsible Comm Tower includes several unusual support columns. I'd call them "new," but they appeared some while ago in the (URL) Ultraman> sets available in Asia. Honestly, (...) (19 years ago, 1-Aug-05, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)

        Re: New Command Ops sets at www.megabloks.com —Dave Schuler
   (...) Hey, I just noticed something else. This set has been removed from the (URL) Mega Bloks> website. Hmm... Dave! (19 years ago, 1-Nov-05, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)