 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 2487
  Re: Spotted! Liberals on my layout!

(...) Oh! In that case, it's probably ATCO. That's a bummer, because ATCO is from the lower end of the clone spectrum--a pariah among pariahs. And I'm confident that you and Tim Courtney have huge stashes of clone bricks; you both protest too much, (...) (19 years ago, 28-Mar-05, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)

  Re: Spotted! Liberals on my layout!

(...) Crikey! Don't lump me in with that clone-lover Courtney;-) I doubt you could handle the Truth™, Dave! ;^D JOHN (19 years ago, 28-Mar-05, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)